Monday, January 2, 2012

life's surprises

You know those moments when you need to feel something and the perfect song comes on or the perfect quote in a movie is said. Like the quote, "life isn't about waiting for the sun to shine, it's about learning to dance in the rain". Or the boat song by Jj Heller with its sweet music and voice making this gray frozen weather seem like its not that bad after all. I really enjoy life when it surprises me with it's decisions. On another note, this is one of my favorite quotes that i found online.



A friend of mine actually asked me the question: "you don't know who you are?" after I read the quote to them. I was shocked at that because I believe that we will have an idea of who we are, what we want to be and what kind of decisions we want to make but this quote speaks louder than knowing who you simply are. I hope this makes you think more than just words but also feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment