Friday, May 18, 2012

today

Schools done. Lessons taught. Life experiences learned.


Hard work does pay off.


There are no promises really.


Sleep isn't everything.


People Leave.


Make time to eat.


And when I do eat, eat healthy.


Choose wisely.


Be friendly.


Talking fast...equals mumbling = Don't Do It.


Take risks.


Make mistakes...you only learn from them.


Successes don't really teach you much but make you pompous.


Breathe.


Grunt.


Skip around.


Call my family.


Sleep in the sun.


Reward myself.


The older I become, the faster time flies by.


Don't be afraid to do things that are intimidating.


Coffee is addicting.


Cry.


The way people use technology now a days sucks.


Travel.


Listen to my instincts.


Kick ass.


Have fun.


Take my contacts out.


Be considerate.


Keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment