Friday, November 9, 2012

Bennett

Alright, I don't know if you guys are even going to read this but I'll type it up anyways!

World, this is Bennett. I believe you all might have met each other in the "sneak peek shoot w/ Bennett".

Bennett's a really great guy who modeled for one of my buddies and then offered to model for my blog (after a lot of contracts and agreeing on a cost). He's from California, extremely goofy/silly, and very patient. He was always excited and was up for anything so I gave him two ideas I had for the shoot and he went with it and he did 209, 273, 938, 381 better than what I had asked for (Bennett-- you can do the math for that if you want to divide it by two). The photos turned out really great and he's a natural at modeling.  Let me know what you guys think of the first outfit!

(Best of all, keep an eye out for the second outfit...total transformation in my opinion)


[Model: Bennett Litton]
[Editor: Sonya Her]

**Thank you to Bennett and Sonya for the help. You guys did an amazing job :) Rockstars!






No comments:

Post a Comment