Friday, May 3, 2013

Her Name Means Daisy in Persian...




"You all laugh because I am different. I laugh because you are all the same."


"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is a quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow." -Mary Anne Radmacher



"Through out my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent."  -George Jung 


"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile." -Unknown


"It's impossible" said pride. "It's risky" said experience. "It's pointless" said reason. "Give it a try" whispered the heart.


 "People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you."


"I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes because if you're making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before and more importantly, you're doing something. Whatever it is you're scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever." -Neil Gaiman


"Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me." -Zora Neale Hurston


"It is feelings that tell you you are alive." -Bob Schweizer


"The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before." -Albert Einstein



My friend...

(My Name is Earl Moment...a Laos inside joke.)


(We had a phase with Kev and Ryan...NBD.)


We've been through laughter, sweat, pain, the cold, the warmth, tears, across the world together and we will always continue to. So many things have happened in life, and "no one ever said it would be easy".  Thank you for being understanding, for being a good listener, for catching onto my lame jokes, for all the candy in the candy jar, all the papers printed from the printer, all the random street crossings while it's windy, all the un-decisive where-to-eat-moments, all the late night conversations, all the wise words, and everything else that there always was. Remember, "be yourself, everyone else is taken."


And throughout it all...


"Don't let the world change your smile."

Love ya much!


No comments:

Post a Comment