Wednesday, January 28, 2015


I've been going through a lot of my old photos from photo shoots in the past. I dug these three photos up from 2012! I didn't know it had been that long ago?! It's so crazy how time flies and that feeling of re-discovering your work. It's refreshing to see my own work with new eyes and to see what kind of photographer I was at that time in my life. 

I've been digging photos up because my sister and I have been brainstorming ideas and are hoping to put something together soon! I can't say it yet, but when it's closer I'll definitely make a bigger, better, announcement.

This day was memorable. I remember this day pretty well since I "forced" these two to play soccer while it was lightly raining. I usually remember these days I shoot photos pretty well due to the fact that these are my friends/acquaintances who are all volunteering their time to help me out creatively. They all believed and supported me and spent a few hours to a whole day helping me out. 

I'll probably post a few more in the next few days... reminiscing.

No comments:

Post a Comment