Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Erika III


"I would describe my style to be a little boyish..."

Erika also describes herself to be a style sponge. She likes a "a little bit of sweet and salty in every outfit...wow I did not expect that to come out so poetic!" Erika giggles.  Erika's description of her style was perfect. Style sponge is the perfect phrase to describe her eclectic outfits.

What are you favorite places to shop at?
TJ Maxx, Thrift Stores, H&M and the boy's T-Shirt section of Target.

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I would go to India. My parents have traveled there a lot, either together or on their own. I really love their complex patterns there. I would also go to Sweden. My family is very Swedish and I have a lot of family there. It's also a very pretty place.

So awesome. I had a great time hanging out with Erika. It was really refreshing to talk to someone about their opinions on fashion, the industry, and favorite basics to have. Erika enjoys the fall weather so to her, a really good jacket is important to have. Erika also sings so you might find her on Youtube. She also stars in Carol Brandt's upcoming feature. CHECK THOSE OUT!

As for now, keep an eye out for more styles :)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your photos and info on Erika. You should do more.

    ReplyDelete