Wednesday, November 21, 2012

day diary 2

 For all my movie buddies.
 peace :P
 I'm super thankful to have a break during school to do normal things like enjoying simple moments. My friend told me about this film Jab Tak Hai Jaan a month ago and we finally went to go see it while it was in theaters today. I haven't seen Bollywood movies in soooo long so I was excited. In my opinion, the 90's Bollywood movies were more my style. It's probably because I grew up around that.

None the less, Jab Tak Hai Jaan still has a good love story, the movie was wayy too long, but the poetry in the lyrics are still apparent :)  It's always great to hear a good quote/poem.

Oh yeah, gorgeous actresses and Sharukh looks AMAZING still! Jealous! --Fav song from the movie:


Night Night!! 
or 
Morning!!


(pssssst...

photoshoot coming up!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment